What does everyone do for a living?

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
I work in research. A polyethylene pilot plant to be exact. It’s shift work. 3 weeks on one off. It pays the bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run a manufacturing company. We make highly automated processing equipment systems (pumps, tanks, steam, processing). If you need something mixed, dosed, filtered, from a few pounds per hour to 50 million pounds a year, we can do it, including all the computer process control work. As the GM, I have the pleasure of doing everything: sales, installation, troubleshooting, repair.

By education I'm an MSME with a strong background in electronics and computer programming. When I got the job offer to "start the US branch of this company" I told my wife "I've been training for this job for 20 years!" Best job of my life, going on 13 years.

Airplane pilot. Im flying Britten Norman Islanders now. Its a twin engine utility airplane. Very ruggedly built. It will humble you landing on pavement until you really get to know it.

20+ years running a litigation support company which predominantly focuses on electronic discovery processing, review, management etc. Still trying to figure out what I really want to be when I grow up.

Federal agent with the U.S. State Department - Diplomatic Security Service. We spend about half of our careers in the U.S. and half overseas assigned to a U.S. embassy somewhere. We provide protection for US dignitaries when they go overseas and foreign dignitaries when they are in the U.S., conduct criminal investigations focusing on counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, passport and visa fraud, and hunt down fugitives that are wanted by the U.S. but have fled the country.

My wife thinks i will get a responsible adult job someday but i like getting free 9mm and 5.56mm ammo! Like Hemingway said "there is no hunting like the the hunting of man and those that have hunted armed men long enough and like it never care for anything else..." LOL

Shupe88

WKR
Wow. Looking at what all of y’all do for a living makes me wonder what I did with my life! I am a Lumber inspector for a very large saw mill. But I do get three days a week to hunt plus vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk