What does everyone do for a living?

jmav58

WKR
Agronomist/Sales at the co-op in White Sulphur Springs, MT. Originally from Western KS and have lived in MT for not quite 2 years now.

JV3220

FNG
Professional problem solver, therapist, life coach, first responder, professional driver, k9 handler, man hunter or simply a Deputy Sheriff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Agronomist/Sales at the co-op in White Sulphur Springs, MT. Originally from Western KS and have lived in MT for not quite 2 years now.

Lucky! I love WSS. Wish I could figure out how to make a living there. It’s one of my favorite places in MT.

HunterZ

FNG
I am a Construction Pipefitter and welding instructor at our training center. I am currently making the move into the office as project manager/estimator. It has been a good career to support my family and hunting habits.

*zap*

WKR
Took some pics the other day. Like I posted earlier I am Mr. Fix-All Home and Garden and work by myself. Have a outside remodel/paint job going right now. The decks get two color solid stain in the spring, also need to finish the house paint in the spring. Brick walkway going in soon and front bottom of the house gets a 4' high thin brick veneer. Pretty big job and I am grateful for patient csrs as it takes some time doing this stuff solo.

Attachments

• IMG_5051.jpg
    IMG_5051.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5055.jpg
    IMG_5055.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5056.jpg
    IMG_5056.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5059.jpg
    IMG_5059.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5060.jpg
    IMG_5060.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
For seven years I've been a professional shooter.

Life caught up with me, got 3 daughters. And now I hunt so i can stay close to my girls.

Running the family business.

gdpolk

Lil-Rokslider
I pray for a living...I work as an occupational therapist and I'm a custom knifemaker. However, these jobs don't give me anything that the good Lord hasn't chosen to bless my family with.