What does everyone do for a living?

RoJo

WKR
My current official job title is "Senior Systems Programmer". I have been a software developer of various flavors (from satellite communications systems to synthetic aperture radar systems to information systems for a printer and a manufacturer and now for a large construction company) for, um...good lord, 37 years now! Where has the time gone!?

Hoping to retire in a few years so I can spend more time backpacking and hunting. I hate computers...

ShariVari

FNG
I work at Apple Inc in the Facilities World. I manage a team that is responsible for design, construction and office maintenance of all the Apple Inc offices here in silicon valley.

Sounds like a stable position, but I can't imagine that I could work for Apple, even for all the money of the world... Or for that, maybe..:LOL: But they are really not innovative, and nothing new, I mean I would only buy a new phone if I could send smells or tastes with it, or I can teleport with it. I never had an Apple product, also never used Android, I use an alternative smartphone OS. I don't know where Apple and any major company goes in the future, curious about that. I feel like smartphone era is already dead, I planning to buy an old Nokia 3310, and the future stands for offline.

//
Working in the electronic music world.

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
Newly licensed residential home inspector. I spent 15 years in the fishing industry as a guide and sales rep and it was time for a change and a job with less travel. I sure don't fish as often as I used to, though.

Lost Buck

FNG
Spent 31 years as welder then opportunities come up on a dream job as a ranger here at sewanee Tennessee on a 13,000 acre campus at the university of the south got it and loving it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk