What does everyone do for a living?

MNBill

Lil-Rokslider
Self employed tax controversy attorney, winding the practice down and looking forward to my next career.....RETIREMENT. Prior to this I was in school, and prior to that I worked in a large meat packing plant for 12 years. Expect to do more hunting, fishing, and camping after retirement. Thankful for being able to take time off to hunt and fish in my current career.

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
In 2 days, nothing or whatever I want. After 30 years, 7 months with Illinois DNR, I’m calling it done.

Congrats! My old man retired in 2010 after 30 something years with IDNR as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestexSBK

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a full time husband and father. In my free time I drive P&D/linehaul for Southeastern Freight Lines. Possibly will be self employed in a month.

My first 5 years of adulthood I worked in the oilfield as a Wireline Engineer and coiled tubing supervisor. Luckily I was smart with my money. Bought a home and was able to find a regular job in 2014.

Bbidon

FNG
Professional people watcher and consultant... they do some interesting things and then need help solving problems.