What does everyone do for a living?

In December I’ll officilasy be a Journyman Steamfitter Welder but, for now I’m still a lowly apprentice. But I’m always looking for a way to make my new job spending time with my wife and son and showing him the outdoors/hunting life. Mr powerballs got the ticket I think.

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
Currently employed in clinical research but contemplating medical school. Hunting time will take a huge hit for a few years

Retired police officer; 20 years SWAT; firearms and defensive tactics instructor. Retired as a LT.
Caught my first Kenai king in 1961
Started guiding in Alaska 20 years ago part time prior to retirement,guiding full time 14 years.
Guide upland birds in Oregon for the last 5 years.

krausejmk

Lil-Rokslider
Sales rep for industrial automation controls, motor controls and high voltage test equipment.

manitou1

WKR
Flight Chief in aircraft maintenance... Full time Air Force Reserve technician in a TFI unit, Reserves, civilians and Active Duty. Before that, Army Infantry. Pulling in a retrement from municipal firefighter as a captain for 16 yrs.
1 yr, 10 months I will have 34 years in military and punching out at 60, because they fire you at 60 y.o. We plan to move to Wyoming once retired.