What does everyone do for a living?

oldhorse

WKR
Shouldn’t you be helping with the surgery and not playing on rockslide then. Lol. Sorry couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see what you did there! So....I don't actually have to go to work for another hour!

RnnHntr

FNG
Professional Geologist with a passion for advancing the way companies perform mine site reclamation for pay, forensic geology consultant for law enforcement agencies for fun (Yes, I do see dead people, and sometimes do know where the bodies are buried!).

Crusader

WKR
I'm an environmental scientist working for the Air Force, involved with natural resource management at several bases.

Mntnere

FNG
Mechanic for this Street Outlaws NoPrep Kings Challenger. "vixen" Tune in Oct 7th on the discovery channel. 10 weeks of dragracing
9224db6189f08b498c1a142fde79f6ba.jpg
e8742202268ee2eda7dc5331dbf1a243.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

First post in this thread was in 2012... How many have had to repost with new info over the 7 years this thread has been running.... ?? : )
In 2012 I was a graphic designer mostly working in the screen print industry. Then I was a stay at home dad while the kids were real little.

The last couple years I have been designing, planning, and building a carriage house that we just got listed on AirBnB.
www.airbnb.com/rooms/31711950

The contractor that I worked with on my carriage house has now hired me to work on a bunch of remodels with him and is training me to be his project manager.