What does everyone do for a living?

boom

WKR
civil engineer. love my job for the most part..but i did pencil in my retirement date. Aug 1, 2029. boom.

Web Developer. Would like to find a profession that doesn't have me stuck in a cube though, feels like a padded cell most days.

Zew

FNG
Journeyman Gas Fitter
Pipeline construction/gas emergency response~ otherwise known as the 'leak truck'. IBEW Local 23

chawes79

FNG
I Farm and Ranch. Some construction stuff on the side to help pay for my hunting endeavors.

4dcfries

FNG
I WAS a private banker. My god the stories I could tell. I retired from that 5 years ago and am just about finished developing a new climbing stand for archery. If all goes well in the next few weeks I will have a stand that will fit flat on your back, have a 31" foot pad and weigh in at....less than 8 lbs.

Fulker250

FNG
I WAS a private banker. My god the stories I could tell. I retired from that 5 years ago and am just about finished developing a new climbing stand for archery. If all goes well in the next few weeks I will have a stand that will fit flat on your back, have a 31" foot pad and weigh in at....less than 8 lbs.

whats the name of your company? Sounds like a nice stand