What does everyone do for a living?

mnhoundman

Lil-Rokslider
SE Alaska. We do installation and repair also. I don’t mind the tank pumping...vaults and outhouses not so much but all part of the deal. My dad always says it’s just shit not nuclear waste.

Hahaha, dang better state than I'm in!
Have a costomer here that has condo's in wasilla i believe.

Partner in a custom architectural millwork business we started in '93. I'm a carpenter, cabinetmaker, woodworker.

Mustang06

FNG
I'm a forester.
I manage the forestry program for our state wildlife agency. Over 1.5 million acres of Game Lands which is the second largest single land ownership in the state.
It's an awesome privilege and a great responsibility. My dream job since I was a kid...managing forests for the purpose of making it better for wildlife. A really humbling and fulfilling career

Tagalong

FNG
Superintendent and Project manager for a general contractor specializing in elevator modernization.

MTimberN

FNG
Civil/structural Engineer here. Mostly structural design for custom homes and small commercial buildings.

Glad to see another lineman in here! Stay safe brother
I am a journeyman lineman. I work on power lines ranging from 120 volts to 500,000 volts. I work all hours of the day to keep the lights on. Sometimes doing shifts as long as 40 or 50 hours straight.

Having a little fun at work.

Glad to see another JL! Stay safe out there brother

Attachments

• 6A5D1CD0-6D5D-4A91-816A-DBD41D2CFCD4.jpeg
    6A5D1CD0-6D5D-4A91-816A-DBD41D2CFCD4.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 85

Qchunter

FNG
Superintendent of a facility that treats industrial waste. We use lime softening, Reverse osmosis and a brine concentrator.

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
Open pit iron ore miner
526a79dbb9721a06372a3f8a662660ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wolf13

FNG
I obtain environmental permits and ensure complinace with environmental/land use laws/regulations for a utility company. Never thought I'd be doing anything like this, but really enjoy it.

are we supposed to keep this thread up to date, haha?

looks like i'll have at least the 1st half of spring bear season off, hopefully that's it though.... i'm already tired of vacation. it was a long crappy winter, we had just got busy, and now......

I don't think i'll be able to take the whole month of September off at this rate, but i'm still taking as much of it as I can

Ocbuckeye

FNG
I’m a UX Interaction/Product designer. I work for Cox Automotive, Kelley Blue Book/ Autotrader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk