What does everyone do for a living?

NY16ga

FNG
Glad to see some fellow educators here! Independent consultant for schools, districts, state ed agencies, and various nonprofit organizations that operate in the fields of education, afterschool/youth development, and child protective services. I help my clients with a ton of different things...training and professional development initiatives, leadership development, using research and data to drive improvement, new initiatives and planning for growth, board governance, establishing partnerships across multiple organizations, building and improving internal systems for things like hiring, managing performance, and budgeting, a little grantwriting...Yes, this is a real job!

I keyboard long winded, politically charged opinions on hunting forums like I'm an expert in everything. Oh, wait, that's not a job, is it? Too many people apparently willing to do it for free!

Hilarious!

On another note, I own an investment and insurance company.

bisblue

WKR
Wilderness and trails ranger, best job ever worked lots of seasonal gigs before, wildland firefighter for a while, climbing guide in the winters. Now I split my time between the field and managing our programs. Probably be the most rewarding position I'll have.

TheGDog

WKR
Sr Software Engineer - For the Legal Industry. We make the #1 rated rules-based Docket-Calendaring application used by the majority of law firms in the AmLaw Top 100 Top 200 and Top 500 brackets. And we also integrate with the top 3 Document Management Systems out there, iManage, OpenText and NetDocuments.