What does everyone do for a living?

ia bhtr

FNG
Retired after 47 years working Grain Elevator / Agronomy Center , last 44 years as Mgr.

Now I have time I can "Finally" hunt

ODB

WKR
professional land surveyor

No idea why, but surveying is fascinating to me. Especially in the days when they drug around those huge theodolites and their margin of error was teeny. Stories of clearing a mile of forest to run a chain just taps the adventure node in my brain. Not too long ago I was doing some research on a piece of property from the 1920s. Interpreted the bearing measurements and plotted out the perimeter in Adobe Illustrator. Overlaid it on a sat image but everything was rotated?? Then I remembered the shifting declination of the earth, found the offset from 90 years ago, adjusted my perimeter the same degrees and it fit the natural boundaries like a jigsaw puzzle. Cool stuff!

txjustin

Lil-Rokslider
I also invest in real estate. Hope to make that a full time endeavor in about 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own a carpentry contracting company. Framing, siding, doors, windows and traditional timber joinery on luxury residential construction.

GatorGar247

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in Operations in a Chemical plant.. Down on the gulf coast of Texas.. we make the chemicals used to make memory foam and some gas additives. As well as most surfactants that go into popular soaps made for body washes etc.. we also make chemical Wetters for paint and herbicides...