What does everyone do for a living?

I own a Digital Agency. We help small businesses with their online presence. Websites, social media, advertising, even software and apps if they need.

nrh6.7

WKR
I run a boarding kennel & dog grooming salon in middle TN. I'm a full time poodle polisher 😁

We've been grooming our own dogs recently and use Andis blades. Any suggestions on the best way to sharpen them? Thought about a DMT diamond stone but not sure that's the best route.

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider
Veterinarian. Do some side work at my gym too but I dont really get paid for that.

robtattoo

WKR
We've been grooming our own dogs recently and use Andis blades. Any suggestions on the best way to sharpen them? Thought about a DMT diamond stone but not sure that's the best route.

Honestly, you'll have to have them done professionally. The reciprocating, cutting blade is ground ever so slightly concave on its face. A flat stone won't do it im afraid. Contact your local hairdresser & they'll be able to put you in touch with a local sharpener. My guy charges me $6.50 per blade (he usually gets 30+ at a time though, from me)

nrh6.7

WKR
Honestly, you'll have to have them done professionally. The reciprocating, cutting blade is ground ever so slightly concave on its face. A flat stone won't do it im afraid. Contact your local hairdresser & they'll be able to put you in touch with a local sharpener. My guy charges me $6.50 per blade (he usually gets 30+ at a time though, from me)
Thanks for the info, but I cut my own hair! : ) Maybe my wife's hairdresser can help.