What does everyone do for a living?

Always thought that’d be a solid career. Commercial fire sprinkler guy here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I enjoy it. The hours can be tough at times when storms roll in, and I’d rather not be away from my family, but it pays fairly well.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I enjoy it. The hours can be tough at times when storms roll in, and I’d rather not be away from my family, but it pays fairly well.
That right there is the downfall of our trade. We actually have to be at work to make the money. Long hours and time away from the family = big paychecks. I love our career, but the time away sucks!

Aqua Sage

FNG
Turdherder, Poo-Wrangler, Boy in the Brown Stuff, I help make sure raw sewage in the Biggest City in the Rocky Moutain Region gets treated before it goes downstream and ends up in the Mississipi. Someone's gotta do it:)

LLB

Lil-Rokslider
Owner/Operator flatbed truck driver. I own and operate the semi and flatbed and am leased on to a company. Cover Eastern and Central time zones. No Northeast though, from DC on up. I tore those pages out of my map book :D.

ZDR

WKR
I’m working at doing nothing all day. It’s hard, but I’m getting better at it.
Actually I’m retiring tomorrow after decades in the semiconductor industry. Maybe I’ll actually get a full hunting season in now.