What does everyone do for a living?

S7even

FNG
I'm an excavation estimator for a small company here in Idaho. Started as a laborer and worked my way up from there.

Assistant Superintendent for a commercial GC. Started as a labor hand for a home builder and with a little training and experience moved up. I do miss residential though commercial is wearing on me

Pk_in_Dallas

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a VP Of Sales for a Mass Tort / Single Incident Injury Lead generation company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

den57

FNG
I work on a Military base reclaiming and maintaining over grown training area.

yfz3vPa.jpg

gommer

FNG
Rocket scientist. My team just recently hot fired the SLS core stage at stennis space center about a month ago. Awesome job, but I should've listened to my buddies dad in high school who told me id be happier working fish and game out west... man was he right. Hate being in an office

takdrvr

FNG
I build houses full time and own a woodworking business I do part time but looking to move to that full time eventually.

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a wildlife biologist in the private sector. I manage a little over 41,000 acres of private ranch land in south Texas for whitetail deer, all other native species and nilgai antelope that have been free ranging here for almost 100 years.

bsnedeker

WKR
Rocket scientist. My team just recently hot fired the SLS core stage at stennis space center about a month ago. Awesome job, but I should've listened to my buddies dad in high school who told me id be happier working fish and game out west... man was he right. Hate being in an office
I went to school for Physics but ended up in the contact center industry. One of the coolest things I've done as part of my job was travel down to the Stennis SC to do some consulting with the small contact center down there. Seeing those engines in person was really amazing!

In 2012 I was a graphic designer mostly working in the screen print industry. Then I was a stay at home dad while the kids were real little.

The last couple years I have been designing, planning, and building a carriage house that we just got listed on AirBnB.
www.airbnb.com/rooms/31711950

The contractor that I worked with on my carriage house has now hired me to work on a bunch of remodels with him and is training me to be his project manager.
Time to update.

I've been in residential construction and remodeling for a number of years.

Recently passed the contractor exam and starting my own company.