What does everyone do for a living?

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered Nurse-- I work on a cardiovascular care unit with inpatients undergoing open heart or other vascular surgery, diagnostic testing, and other cardiac conditions and procedures. I have also previously taught clinical courses for our University's School of Nursing, but have taken a hiatus lately to make more time for hunting and hiking trips :)

Last edited:

billy molls

Super Moderator
Cool thread! I am an Alaskan big game hunting guide. Up until this year, I have been a carpenter/contractor in the off season in my home state of Wisconsin. I also have been producing Alaska hunting DVDs for the past 7 years. This is the first year that I have quit pounding nails: I am now spend my off-season giving "Alaska hunting seminars" at sport shows, speaking at schools about chasing your dreams, and I am almost finished with my first book.

About 30 years ago, my grandfather, told me that a young man who was looking for adventure should go to Alaska. He wished he could have, but he never made it. It was about as good of advice as anyone has ever given me..... I am lucky beyond belief.

bbrown

WKR
I am a estimator/project manager for a drywall and steel stud framing company. We also dabble in ceiling grid, insulation and just about anything the Owner thinks he could make some money in. Also, do a bit of guiding and outfitting for a buddy of mine.