What does everyone do for a living?

>>>---WW---->

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a retired power plant operator in Colorado. Also have a nice retirement job manageing two national forest campgrounds. Gee, it is just awful to have to go up on the mountain @9000' every day. LOL! Eat your heart out!

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am a full time Army National Guardsman, work as a hunting expert and bow tech at Scheels All Sports, freelance writer, and owner of Trigger Addiction. (www.triggeraddiction.com) Right now the website is fairly new and I will be adding more product as time goes. I will only be selling product that I use or have used and that I fully support.

diggerson

Lil-Rokslider
Project Manager at an engineering consulting firm. Provide construction program management (owner's rep) and environmental consulting services.

WV Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I am a maintenance supervisor at an underground mine.

You probably use a lot of stuff that I sell. 70% of our business is coal mines. Unfortunately the big boys are starting to shut down mines and lay off here. Hopefully it's not to bad out west. WV has prospered during this recession but just like always, we don't feel it until everybody is getting out of it. It's probably going to get bad out here.

alecvg

Lil-Rokslider
Currently working in a shop that manufactures and repairs farm equipment. This fall I will be working as a guide, and probably will be logging in the off season next year.