What does he score?

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow trav, what a sheep! Is this recent? I've learned you really need to have a front angle and side angle to really judge a sheep, do you have more pics?

Buster

WKR
Going out on a limb by guessing after only seeing one grainy picture, but I'll play the game anyways. Looks like great bases that montana is known for. Curl is deep, but not super deep. Too bad the one side is broomed almost 2 inches shorter than the other. Genetics are phenomenal in this relatively young ram, as the mass is carried through well. My guess is 182 6/8 (may as well be exact). Of course, I could be a few inches off without a good side profile pic.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
More pics definitely would help but I'd throw out somewhere between 185 and 192. Just to hard to give a some what good score from this pic

OP
T
Ha, sorry guys, this is all I got. This is from my grandpas ranch. He had about 45 sheep living within a mile of his ranch. He owned 40k Acres, and it was a real treat when I worked there during the summer to see the sheep nearly every day on my way out to tend the horses. We recently moved and this picture surfaced. Brought back some great memories, since he passed away two years ago this last July.

OP
T
Picture was taken maybe 10 years ago...and this is a cell phone picture of a picture ha.