What drop away rest

renagde

WKR
If it has the new dovetail mounting system go with the QAD integrated rest. If not, I've been shooting the same Vapor Trail Limbdriver Pro V ever since they came out with them. Never had any problems with it. The latest generation looks like a very nice upgrade from the previous model.

I had a customer have a brand new one fail first time shooting it. He had just replaced it after the first one failed. There are too many different set screws (not solid bolting)that holds that thing together for my liking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you. I will stick with my first choice and get a Hamskea.

AAE Prodrop has been a really simple and reliable rest, mine is the the Nock-on version but they are basically the same thing. It can be configured for lower limb or upper limb activation.

Wellsdw

WKR
Whats your opinion on the TT smackdown Pro?

Ive had 3 different ones on multiple bows, never had an issue. Did slice the actuator cord on a hunt once, and fixed it with a boot lace. Shot fine after. Which being field repairable was a plus for me for limb drawn. Honestly you really probably cant go wrong with any of the above. I would spend the extra bucks on micro adjustments.