What First Lite piece of clothing?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Puffy but you’ll have to add about $100. I get 2-3 seasons out of mine wearing them in season and
Out of season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for the klamath, i just picked up another one last week in solid color for more versatile wear

Hondo

WKR
The Corrugate Guide pants, Klamath Hoody and anything Wick would all be at the top of my list. The Klamath Hoody is on sale right now ($104) as well as the Wick SS shirt ($56). The Tag Cuff Beanie ($30), Talus Fingerless Gloves ($25) and Aerowool Gaiter ($25) and a pair of socks ($21-29) would be good to use a $100 gift card on too.

OP
IdahoHntr

IdahoHntr

WKR
Thanks for all the input guys. I ended up with some corrugated guide foundry pants and a wick shirt. We’ll see how I like it all.

The pants seem nice so far. I’d say a little warm for the earliest seasons, but I’m guessing they will make a great mid-September and later pant which is what I needed. I just grabbed the shirt while they were on sale for Father’s Day. All good stuff so far. Don’t know that I’d ever pay full price for any of it yet, but we’ll see how I feel after I put it through some real use this fall.