What gaiters do you run?

Just got some FL Bramblers in large and sent them back for mediums. I'm 6' and 170lbs and wear a 9.5 boot. I had to use the last hole on the foot strap and had the calf cinched all the way for a close to normal fit. Hoping the mediums work.

Just got a pair of FL Bramblers delivered today as a matter of fact. Financed those suckas at 0%!

j/k about the financing... :cool:

ETA: selling a brand new pair of OR Crocs in Brown large if'n you are interested. Only tried on for a minute.
Still got the crocs? I have a pair of the expedition version that are tanks so I'd like to get a backup pair.. Let me know if you have them and what you might sell them for.. Thanks

I'm still running my ancient Cabela's gaiters. Ive had them 20-25 years now with no complaints, except they don't make them anymore. My boys ended up with Kennetrek and OR.

Ive worn them countless thousands of miles following dogs and trapping in addition to the rest of the hunting I've done over the years. They are waterproof enough for stream and river crossings and have been thrashed through the brush proving they are as durable as can be.

I have no idea who made them for Cabela's but the construction is some sort of micro fleece shell which is super quiet, DriPlus membrane, nylon zippers with a velcro flap over them, nylon cinch strap with velcro at the top, slide buckle adjustable nylon boot strap and a metal lace hook.

jikkyo

FNG
I used some short Black Diamond gaiters that worked well for fair weather trips. Just ordered some Kuiu Kutana gaiters in verde 👍

mzurovec

FNG
I've got a pair from REI that have been solid the past couple of years. They were cheap at $40 and do what a gaiter needs to do.

lvtuna

FNG
Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodile, I used them for years snow shoeing. Fantastic Gaiters.

I am also running those...mine have been used for about 7 years now. Quiet enough for bowhunting and strong enough for busting the brush.
I have 3 seasons on a pair of OR verglas gaiters hunting all over the west. They are like lighter weight crocs

tdot

WKR
Kuiu Yukon then the Kuiu Kutana just barely edges out the OR Croc. I've used others over the years, but non of them were worth remembering.

bozeman

WKR
OR Crocs...….had to drop down to a medium.....wear a size 10 boot, but the medium fit me better than the large.

Another OR Expedition Crocs fan here. Mine are Coyote in color. They have a hard 7 years of use on them and I still have not gone to the extra set of straps.

I have been using Kenetrek Hunting Gaiters for years and they work well..... I have tried the Sitka and Kuiu but my feet are too big and I can't get them on.... can anyone tell me if the OR Crocodiles will fit a size 14?