What gear are you replacing in 2021?

Dskinn

FNG
Classified Approved
looking to replace my old trad bow with another long stick. It’s been 40 years with it but can’t hold it steady any longer. A bit depressed by the advancing old age but also excited to try something new. Looking for suggestions. would love a handmade long bow.

Mosski

FNG
MR Metcalf to a Stone glacier 40/55
tripod ball head to Jim white pan head 2.0
old MSR pocket rocket to a Soto wind master
old Nikon spotter to a Kowa TSN 774
Mutnt bino adapter to an RRS clinch
and also got some titanium tent stakes

DHerman1

FNG
Picked a new PSE EVL Evo 34 and started using a thumb release for the first time in 20 years. So far it’s great!

mck71

WKR
Replacing my heavy, cold leaky outer wear with Kuiu gear. I’m getting old enough that heavy clothes are starting to bother me.
And a nice bolt rifle.

Replacing my bugle tube thats in the bottom of a canyon somewhere south of grand junction. If you can find it, you can have it. You’re welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN VOL

FNG
MR Marshall to Exo 1800 - most years are only day hunt. Much more comfortable.
Upgraded to Kowa 774 late last year. Amazing clarity.
OR Foray rain gear after years of failures using KUIU and FL. - light weight, packs small and so far very durable. It's my every day rain wear.
Shelved the Jetboil Sumo for Pocket Rocket deluxe with titanium mug. More than enough for 1 MH a day.
MSR hiker water filter to Sawyer squeeze. Faster, easier to use and maintain, less freezing concern.

intunegp

WKR
Redhead softshell pants to Stone Glacier DeHavilland
Under Armour softshell jacket to SKRE Gear Hardscrabble
Browning Primaloft jacket to Stone Glacier Grummand
Under Armour mid layer to Stone Glacier Helio top/bottom
Camelback Tri Zip to Kuiu Pro 2300
Remington 700 to Sig Cross
Old bino strap/harness to Marsupial Gear
Random wool socks to Darn Tough and Stone Glacier

After working my ass off for last year's bull I decided to go broke upgrading my entire kit for this year in hopes that if I hike as far, at least I'm comfier :p

Levi8599

Lil-Rokslider
Replacing Vortex rzr 4000 for the revic br4

added CF tripod from leupod (think it’s rebranded leofoto)
Added Kuiu venture 2300

woods89

WKR
I last hunted elk 4th season in '19 so it's been 2 years. Going this year for 3rd season, and have quite a few changes.

-Last time I used a Kifaru DT1. I now have a Highcamp 4800 for that frame, which will shave some weight. Also ordered an FHF blaze panel with a zippered pocket for the back so I don't have to bungee an orange vest on.

-Switched from 140 gr Berger Elite Hunters to 156 gr Berger EOLs in my 6.5 Creedmoor.

-Switched from a Vortex Viper 4-12 to a Nightforce SHV 3-10.

-Rifle got an AICS mag system.

-Bought a Kovea Spider remote canister stove, although I still haven't decided if it's going to replace my Optimus Crux Lite. Also bought a Toaks Ti pot.

-Switched to a Rick Young bino harness and cover, from an AGC KISS Max.

-Picked up a Benchmade Steep Country for a primary knife.

-Quite a few new clothes. Replaced my merino base layers with Kuiu Peleton 97. Also bought a Black Diamond Alpine Start windshirt for cutting the wind while on the move. Also bought some Kuiu Attacks to replace my Propper nylon pants. Trying the First Lite brimmed beanie for a hat this time.

-Ordered a Zoleo sat communicator a few days ago. Didn't have any sort of communication other than my phone last time.

We'll see how it all works........

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Added some vortex diamondback 15x56s. Loving the 15s so far but wishing I had the budget for better glass. Put me down for like 2030 on an upgrade for those.
T and K Bino harness. Went from a regular strap elastic vortex strap to these and never going back! Love the thing already.

snipe10

FNG
ordered up some Hoffman Boots, new merino wool, need a down jacket and thinking of trying an anorak from Wintergreen Northern Wear

FLATHEAD

WKR
New 10' surf rod, couple Yo-Zuri Plugs and an X-Rap.
Avery Messenger bag for surf and ducks.
Just got a LED for the front of my gheenoe.