What gear are you replacing in 2021?

Firestone

WKR
I am pretty well set, the only thing i might consider is i have been using the original kuiu bino harness since it came out. I still like it but sick of cleaning pine needles out of it. Or i might just roll another year with it 🤷‍♂️

archp625

WKR
I did a huge gear upgrade last year. This year I am really dialed in. I just recently picked up a used Maven Spotter to drop some weight with a Vortex Viper I had. My brother bought me a smaller SnowPeak Ti pot. I had a Toaks Ti pot but it was too big. Seemed awesome in the store but took up too much room in my pack.

So my ultimate goal this year it to look at everything again and maybe cut a few oz. out.

BustaRibs

FNG
I'm a crusty efin old guy and I frequently find myself going backward instead of forward. I'm replacing my "new" bow (2 yr old Elite Ritual) with my trusty Hoty Vectrix XL, circa 2007. I shot the Vecrtix for 10 years and killed (almost) everything I ever pointed it at, from hogs to Bighorn Sheep. Like the Ritual but miss the Hoyt so I stripped it down and gave it a new paint job and strings and it's good as new. I recently replaced my "new" Ram 2500 Cummins with a 2002 F250 Powerstroke because I hate all the computer controlled systems on the new trucks and because I found that Ford in a time capsule with only 19K on it. On the other hand, I do occasionally embrace advancements in technology so I'm looking to upgrade my crusty old Leupold spotter for a Swaro ATX this year.

MThuntr

WKR
Not necessarily replacing of anything but have decided that I need a bigger tent fully supported by a frame. My tipi just didn't cut it when it was crazy icy and snowing...I needed way more room to dry gear out and actually be able to sit upright.

Savage99

WKR
Not replacing, but looking at better glassing options for longer sessions. Maybe actually get a tripod and spotter or tripod and bino strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just upgraded my arrow rest from a QAD ultra to a hamskea trinity, that microadjust is an upgrade and a half.

Currently waiting on a 3 pin fast eddie XL to replace the fuse 5 pin that originally came with my bow, should clear up some pin clutter and extend my practice range a bit.

Think a new rangefinder is on the list, something with a red reticle...tough to see a black read out on black fur during spring bear. Open to suggestions, would be for archery only

ThisIsMyHandle

Lil-Rokslider
I’m upgrading all my camo from Nomad to either Kings camo or first lite. Selling my Cabelas bow/rifle pack and probably my osprey 60 and replacing both with a mystery ranch sawtooth 45(maybe the metcalf, not sure yet).Getting a canon eos t5i camera to start filming my hunts. Lastly a garmin gps either the inreach explorer or the 66i.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoor_matt

Lil-Rokslider
Would like to replace my Kifaru Paratipi with a more efficient tent footprint, like SO Silvertip.

Replaced a Markins ballhead on my tripod with a Jim White 2.0 Panhead, and that was a sweet upgrade.

Possibly replace my AGC harness with Marsupial Harness system.

Possibly replace Helinox Chair one with Hillsound BTR stool.

I did replace my Surefire headlamp with a Fenix HM65R, and that was an awesome upgrade. I plan on switching my charging system to a 18650 battery based charger so I have batteries for charging my phone, and extra batteries for the headlamp.

manitou1

WKR
I won't be replacing my two beloved X-Bolts, but am adding a custom 280ai to my arsenal... just because.
I will probably replace my M.R. Metcalf for something with more exterior pockets/compartments. Love the Metcalf for it's rugged dependability and hauling capabilities and will keep it as backup... but I long for easy access to spotter, puffy, rain gear, etc. I also don't care for the floppy lid. Even when tightened all the way down, when using the metcalf only partially loaded, the lid does not snug down.
Pretty happy with the rest of my gear.
Oh, I did just replace my AGC bino harness with another AGC. Decided to get one with the integral r.f. pocket on front instead of having a r.f. pouch attached to the strap. This way I incorporated the AGC handgun holster on the side of the bino pouch.

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Sold my Halon 6 recently and just picked up a used RX4 Ultra with 80# limbs. Extremely excited to get my arrows in (black eagle x impacts) and get this bad boy tuned and set up. Already love the fit and feel of the longer ata. I’m sure that the new setup will be a rabbit hole that keeps me busy for a while.

rm06

WKR
I think I am going to look at some fixed blade options. I've been using Havalon/Tyto for a long time and had pretty good success. This year I broke 3 blades dressing my mountain goat and had to finish with my ESEE Izula which doesn't have the finest blade profile, it's sort axe-like but I'm glad I had it to fall back to.

Gutshotem

WKR
Just upgraded my arrow rest from a QAD ultra to a hamskea trinity, that microadjust is an upgrade and a half.

Currently waiting on a 3 pin fast eddie XL to replace the fuse 5 pin that originally came with my bow, should clear up some pin clutter and extend my practice range a bit.

Think a new rangefinder is on the list, something with a red reticle...tough to see a black read out on black fur during spring bear. Open to suggestions, would be for archery only
Sportsmans warehouse has a good deal on a sig. I believe the thread in the gear deals section here has a link.