7. Neewer Carbon Fiber 66" tripod
8a. GunfighterINC Kenai chest rig for S&W 610 10mm Revolver
8b. GunfighterINC Kenai chest rig for 1911 .45 ACP full frame
9. Horn Hunter Op-X Bino Harness System
10. Big Agnes Torchlight 20º sleeping bag
11. Klymit Insulated Double V Sleeping Pad
12. Klymit Nest Sleeping Bag Liner
13. Binocular adapter for my tripod

These upgrades will be the last of them for me. At 66 years old, I'm guessing I've got less that 10 hunting seasons left in me.

tmrsh

FNG
6-year-old Frogg Togg waders --> SIMMS G3. The Frogg Toggs got me through high school and college but the pin hole leaks and constantly having damp feet/legs no longer was very appealing... Damn do the SIMMS rock!! Wore them practically every day checking traps January-March and even April-May through the Steelhead runs. Awesome awesome awesome piece of gear.

Allen brand wading boots --> SIMMS Freestone Boots. Loving the boots too. The Allen boots were practically junk and I was constantly trying to repair them.

Muck Arctic Pro's --> Muck Arctic Ice. I know people like to rip on Mucks... The Arctic Pro's got me about 4 years before they pretty much rotted out and the neoprene was ripped beyond repair. I still liked the fit and warmth. Although I'm not sure the Arctic Ice is truly really a "hunting" boot, the higher rubber is awesome and pretty much solves the punctured neoprene problem. Held up well through ice fishing and my deer season. I'll be happy if I can get another 4 years out of them.

ScentLok Forefront --> First Lite Whitetail Catalyst bibs & jacket. After 2 years of playing the scent control game I am completely over it. I wanted to get back to being practical with how I approached my early-mid season deer hunting and the Catalyst kit did the trick just great. Thankfully the hood is removable because it's pretty much pointless. Only real negative on the bibs is the First Lite logo wore off literally after the first hunt. Of course, not really a big deal, but pretty poor QC on First Lite's end to send out gear where the logo wears off. Why aren't they stitched on like the base layers?? They said I could issue exchange but it's not even worth the effort.

ScentLok Revenant --> First Lite Solitude bibs & jacket. I really like the bibs & jacket. Dead silent. Plenty warm for my MI deer season and repels water/snow great. Packs down nicely. Of course, no true wind membrane, but was not a problem at all for me with layers. If it's 40+ winds I'll just wear my trusty Cabela's Wooltimate suit. +1 for the hood being removable on this one as well, even though I actually like the hood on this jacket. The logo wore off on these bibs as well...

First Lite Uncompahgre 1.0 --> North Face Aconagua 2 Jacket. I wore the 1.0 Uncompahgre for two years. Mostly as a town jacket but also as a layering piece for hunting and outer for fishing/trapping. I've never had a jacket that was this brittle. I understand it's supposed to be lightweight, packable insulation and for not for brush busting - but I really don't think it's really designed for any kind of practical use. Stained super easily. Terrible durability. I didn't realize I must have torn somewhere around the pocket. One day I put my hands in my pocket and pretty much tore off the whole right pocket. TNF Aconagua jacket is pretty much the opposite. Warmer, packs down pretty much just as well, no hood (which I really like as a layering piece) and probably 3x more durable.

2022 I'm looking to upgrade my Alps Pursuit hunting pack. Have had for 5+ years and it's a great lightweight treestand pack, but I need something bigger now that I'm strapping sticks and a platform to it. Getting too hard to shove all my layers, suit, food, etc. for all day sits when I need to walk a mile into some of my spots. Pretty set on the Eberlestock X2.

Moserkr

WKR
you're selling yourself short, I'd say at least 20 more :D
@tcpip95 Id agree with MTW. Heres some motivation - grandpa’s first elk at age 93. Public land, crossbow, 53 yards, guided - 400 yards from the ATV. Ive seen quite a few hunters in their 80’s as well after sharing this pic before. They may not be hunting hard in the high country but they never stop.

EF3134E8-4103-48EB-98D4-E42D9BC009FC.jpeg

Grandpa with a pheasant at age 95, middle of January in South Dakota no less. Hes still cruising estate sales looking for goose decoys lol. Thats what hes upgrading, and one day Im inheriting.
E87E021D-15BF-47CF-B7DC-8BAF950FB66D.jpeg