What happened to all the Walmart Wrangler performance pants?

Well after about 3 years of every day use and a few extra pounds, my wrangler performance outdoor pants are toast. I bought 3 or 4 pairs for $19 at walmart. Now I can't find them online. I know they were popular on this site as many people have referenced them. I can buy them on Ebay but they are about $45 a pair now.

Anyone have reccomendations for a similar pair of pants that is also a good deal? I know the prana zions are similar but cost 4x as much.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
They’re still about. I bought another pair about 2 weeks before Christmas from Walmart in Missoula. They only had one pair in my size and only had half dozen pairs total though.

sram9102

WKR
My local walmart is well stocked. They don't go on sale like they used too though. I bought the first 5 or 6 pairs I had for $12 each. Still pick up a pair here and there.

OP
Ellensburg
My local walmart is well stocked. They don't go on sale like they used too though. I bought the first 5 or 6 pairs I had for $12 each. Still pick up a pair here and there.

Thats such a sweet deal

Beagle001

FNG
I bought some Denali brand ones from Sam’s Club for $16. They’re definitely louder, so I use them for work and training, but they are still very good

morgaj1

WKR
I have found that the website inventory is not accurate for my local stores. I have better luck shopping for them in the store.

yfarm

WKR
Have found them available in most Walmarts. $21.72 a pr. May have to check different stores to get the size or color you want.

gobears870

Lil-Rokslider
FYI, looks like Walmart is fully restocked online. Just received a couple sizes to try out. Honestly, it appears to be as good of material as Prana. I can tell the stitching is not the highest quality, and I'd like a zippered back pocket for my wallet, but the reinforcement in the waist is pretty stout. For $21 they're unbeatable.

FYI, looks like Walmart is fully restocked online. Just received a couple sizes to try out. Honestly, it appears to be as good of material as Prana. I can tell the stitching is not the highest quality, and I'd like a zippered back pocket for my wallet, but the reinforcement in the waist is pretty stout. For $21 they're unbeatable.
Mine have lasted 3 seasons. My Prana's were dead in 2 trips. Somehow I have managed to escape any serious rips or tears for 3 years with the wranglers but killed Prana's in under 5 days. My money is on the wrangler every time for the price. lol