What happened to kifarucast?

jspradley

WKR
I'm just glad none of them are like the old garbage hunting TV shows...

"Well Bubba I sure wouldnta got this 57 point high fence petting zoo deer without my trusty old Remmy 700 in .338 BiggusDickus Mag and Hogue RipperGripper stock, 250 grain Federal Splattermaster bullets, Mossy Oak SuperInvisiTree Camo, Primus CooterCaller grunt, Scent Mutilator spray and sac-soap, Tree Ninja Climbing stand and Muckbuster Boots!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CorbLand

WKR

"Well Bubba I sure wouldnta got this 57 point high fence petting zoo deer without my trusty old Remmy 700 in .338 BiggusDickus Mag and Hogue RipperGripper stock, 250 grain Federal Splattermaster bullets, Mossy Oak SuperInvisiTree Camo, Primus CooterCaller grunt, Scent Mutilator spray and sac-soap, Tree Ninja Climbing stand and Muckbuster Boots!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You forgot to thank Western Family for the corn in the feeder and Duracell for the reliable batteries that turn the feeder on at the same time everyday.

cmahoney

WKR
You forgot to thank Western Family for the corn in the feeder and Duracell for the reliable batteries that turn the feeder on at the same time everyday.

And the outfitter for putting 12 guides on the critter 24 7, picking you up from the airport, pointing your rifle at the critter so you can shoot it then driving you back to the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR

haha now we just got the flat bills power by mountain opps with the bow hunting sucks sleevless tshirts. Shot with my hoyt bro staff supper duper carbon in the back country on a private ranch left the guts in it over night to get good pics for the gram half crying because i am sad about killing with my crispi just out of the box boots.

jspradley

WKR
haha now we just got the flat bills power by mountain opps with the bow hunting sucks sleevless tshirts. Shot with my hoyt bro staff supper duper carbon in the back country on a private ranch left the guts in it over night to get good pics for the gram half crying because i am sad about killing with my crispi just out of the box boots.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SSDD!

CorbLand

WKR
And the outfitter for putting 12 guides on the critter 24 7, picking you up from the airport, pointing your rifle at the critter so you can shoot it then driving you back to the airport.

What kind of outfitter are you using? At least get one that can pick you up in a helicopter from the airport. Why would I want to sit in a car?
#sarcasm

Odell

Lil-Rokslider

Yeah this is my least favorite thing about the hunting industry currently.

I saw that elk video...4 dudes with quads and packs, elk recovered at dusk but left with the guts in until the am for pictures!!!!! I can’t believe they have such a big following still after a move like that

Loco4dux

WKR
Yeah this is my least favorite thing about the hunting industry currently.

I saw that elk video...4 dudes with quads and packs, elk recovered at dusk but left with the guts in until the am for pictures!!!!! I can’t believe they have such a big following still after a move like that

Who did this?

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
This season? Who's kill? I guess I do t pay enough attention

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Few years ago. I quit watching after that. It was the guy with the long hair in the back.

Few years ago. I quit watching after that. It was the guy with the long hair in the back.

Eric I assume. Thats pretty crazy. I only started watching last year so it was before my time. Interesting info though to say the least

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk