What happened to kifarucast?

HookUp

WKR
....and dont forget god....god always seems to play into the success of the bubba redneck hunter....

God is on the side of winners. Tag punchers, sports champs and survivors its perfectly acceptable to praise him.
Now if you miss and curse him your a bad person and going to hell!

Mark86

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I get what you’re saying but that dudes a killer. If he wants to toot his horn who cares. It would be different if he couldn’t back it up. I’ll have to listen to them, maybe he’s gone over the top with it but I’d rather listen to him talk about archery than most of the other instahunters and social media famous for who knows what type of guys without the resumé.

The fake humility, forced tears, forced sentiment that seem to have taken over is more annoying than him owning that he’s a beast lol to me anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16Bore

WKR
Podcasts are kinda like a 24 hour news cycle. Saying stuff because theres a place to say stuff.

Good ol Tim Wells is fun to watch too. He’s funny and kills all kinds of critters.

That guy is unapologetically savage. He has killed black bears with a blowgun from the ground. I appreciate it for what it is but the antis would have a field day if he was more popular.

Mark86

Lil-Rokslider
That guy is unapologetically savage. He has killed black bears with a blowgun from the ground. I appreciate it for what it is but the antis would have a field day if he was more popular.

They would freak wouldn’t they. Probably the only reason he isn’t more popular is because he doesn’t play the games like a lot of the instafamers do that are so worried about perception.

S.Clancy

WKR
I dont mind when they have sponsors but I really appreciate when they are honest on who sponsors them and they do their pitch in a thoughtful way. I like that Randy and Rinella both do theirs at the beginning, and towards to middle but you know its time for sponsor talk. I hate it when they try to sneak them in and it doesnt work.

Like that Valkeryie arrow system, it's worth every single penny....

Aside from that, I dont trust people who don't cuss regularly. They tend to care too much about what other people think. Kifarucast all good with me.