What have you bought lately??

OP
tstowater

tstowater

WKR
New update: Bought the trekking poles, dinking with some different socks, new superfeet, guide gloves here tomorrow if USPS is correct, looking at water filters, Wilderness Athlete goodies ordered, thinking about a bivy or tarp, thinking about a HH 3/4 coat. Good thing hunting season will be here soon to stop the bleeding. Gotta to quit looking at this forum. Wife asked yesterday if I needed anything else. Tried to deflect the question, not sure that worked.

further update: Guide gloves and WA showed up. Still waiting for Kifaru sleeping bag with ETA of early August. Need to quit thinking about the other stuff and just go hunting.

Update 7/30/12: sleeping bag delivered, watched video sent by sheep outfitter, having one of those "o s--t" times, do I need to get something else I saw on the video.

Last edited:

sk1

WKR
TZ 1250 never came, they refunded my money. I knew they screwed up and wouldn't sell one that cheap! Rats...

not sure if the sale is still good or not i think storycreek posted something about 15% off tz packs, and i ordered mine from elk101.com with the code bowsite10 for 10% off....i got the tz6000 but i believe it still applies

DWarcher

WKR
Here's my short list:
~BA Fly Creek UL2
~Sawyer Squeeze Filter (after testing it out last weekend, I will never pump again!)
~Kenetrek Hardscrabble Hikers

Titaniumman

Lil-Rokslider
not sure if the sale is still good or not i think storycreek posted something about 15% off tz packs, and i ordered mine from elk101.com with the code bowsite10 for 10% off....i got the tz6000 but i believe it still applies

I ordered it from elk101.com BEFORE I read your post, dang it!!!

OP
tstowater

tstowater

WKR
It appears that there is a lot of last minute buying/panic going on. I won't even tell you what I have done since 7/30, my last update. Someone has to have done something interesting. Mine were all little deals except the hunting license and tags from Alaska--ouch!! I need one more package from KUIU that is scheduled to be here on Monday and I will be done and everything delivered. I'm ready to go hunting!!!

Curtis C

WKR
Today I bought a Exped Synmat ul 7 right after selling a BA insulated pad. Gained a bigger sleeping area and shaved off a few ounces by doing so. Still working on a few other things I will need for last week of CO archery season.

C

mtmiller

WKR
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of Black Diamond collapsible trekking poles. I hope they work better than my Leki's.

dotman

WKR
Nothing and it is about time! Well I did get a spindrift but that was because it was on sale, probably won't use it hunting this year. Leave in 12 days :)

lorneparker1

Lil-Rokslider
I huess what you consider"lately:

This year i have bought

New lowa tibets
Stika stormfront lite pants and jacket
Vortex Hd Binos
oregon 450
alska creations bino pouch
attack pants
havalon
Zpoles