What heads are you shooting?

Bryceo29

FNG
Looking for opinions on what heads all the trad shooters are running this year.

Building some arrows for my longbow and have to decide what im going to shoot for heads.
I’m shooting Ironwill. Razor sharp, fly great and they keep their edge

OP
Bighunt531
Awsome I'm gonna go with original bear razor heads on my cedars for longbow and probably the same with recurve and carbons

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used stingers or zwickey for most deer. I’ve gone to grizzly now and have no intention of switching. Good heads that are priced well

pathing

FNG
Have some 175gr 2-blade Steel force broadheads I want to tune with, and was considering picking up some 3-blade Cutthroat broadheads from RMS Gear in 150gr for a more high-poundage bow.

(I'm also a first year hunter just trying things out to see what works best for me!)

Never needed anything more than a good carbon steel Magnus 2-blade head. The (very) old discontinued Magnus Journeyman's are my favorite, but I only have 5 of those left. The traditional Magnus 2-blades work well too. Quickest kills I've had with any bow and any arrow have been from those file-sharpened 2-blade Magnus heads. Don't sell them short.

Mudd Foot

WKR
7c2cef97e6663a9a0ae1643d1717ac77.jpg

Tuffhead Meathead 265 gr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using the 2 blade left bevel cutthroats and really like tough sharpen easy and fly good this will be the first year i hunt with them so we will see

I have a mix of old Zwickey's, Ribtek's and Bear broadheads. Killed a buck 2 years ago with one of the Ribtek's but mostly run the Bear Razorheads on my carbon arrows.
The other two I reserve for cedar arrows.