What hunt doesn’t interest you?

HGrodner

FNG
Just out of curiosity, what Hunt doesn’t interest you or wouldn’t you want to do? I don’t know if there’s any hunt I wouldn’t do, but anything high fence doesn’t do anything for me. The thought of hunting Africa also doesn’t do anything for me. I guess it just doesn’t seem like enough work. I feel accomplished when I have to put in time, energy, fuel, effort, knowledge, etc to hunt something. Hunting in Africa doesn’t seem like it would take much. Maybe the videos make it look to easy. I would do it if someone paid for me, but don’t think I could justify it even if I had the money laying around. So what hunt doesn’t interest you and why not?

OP
HGrodner

HGrodner

FNG
Bear hunting never appealed to me for no particular reason.

I have heard many people say that both with bears and other large predators. I would love to hunt bears, but may only do it once. I guess it would just depend On what it was like when I did it. I wonder if the lack of appeal to many people is hunting something so high up on the food chain.

22lr

WKR
I've always wanted to go to Africa for wildebeest and a buffalo, but not much else seems all that exciting... Also, I hate small critters so Alaska is more my speed. If I'm going to die in the wild I'd prefer to die on my feet and get eaten by a bear or something respectable like that.

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
High fence, Africa, ducks and not overly enthusiastic about turkey

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
I have no interest in hunting Africa either, just not a draw for me personally.

The one species here in NA that I just simply do not understand is cous deer. I get it if you live down in their range I suppose, but it seems like every instafamous hunter out there gets really worked up over these tiny little whitetails I just do not get it at all!