What hunt doesn’t interest you?

Just out of curiosity, what Hunt doesn’t interest you or wouldn’t you want to do? I don’t know if there’s any hunt I wouldn’t do, but anything high fence doesn’t do anything for me. The thought of hunting Africa also doesn’t do anything for me. I guess it just doesn’t seem like enough work. I feel accomplished when I have to put in time, energy, fuel, effort, knowledge, etc to hunt something. Hunting in Africa doesn’t seem like it would take much. Maybe the videos make it look to easy. I would do it if someone paid for me, but don’t think I could justify it even if I had the money laying around. So what hunt doesn’t interest you and why not?

Sheep and bear hunting. Just doesn't fire me up. So you climbed a 14er big deal.

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
Giraffe or Zebra. Too many stuffed toys as a kid for that to appeal now.

Ramblin99

WKR
Could never shoot a mountain lion for sport. Especially one stuck up a tree by a pack of baying hounds. They are far too majestic to meet their end in such an unceremonious way. If one was killing my livestock, well that's another situation altogether.

FLAK

WKR
Sandhill Crane....dumbest animal ever.
Turkey, I've killed a half dozen long beards and still don't get it.
Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Rhino, Elephant.
Squirrel.

Hogyotedeer

Banned
Pretty much everything does, Hunting outside the U.S/Canada has always seem like too much of a drag for me.

No interest in Africa... figured maybe when I am to old for anything else,
I didn't have any interest in Turkeys until I tried it... dang, thats kinda fun.

I'm open to any and all types of pursuit and hunting. I'll try most anything once, and if it leaves a bad taste I won't do it twice.

Button

WKR
Cats, bears, foxes, elephants, giraffe, zebra, rhino, plus a few others. I would rather shoot pictures of them

jonnyviceroy

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely zero interest in hunting Africa, I have no idea how or why people think it is so cool to show off something they shot in Africa... Like nice bro how much did that one cost you? Idk, just seems very canned and not a very involved or demanding kind of hunt. For those people who like it cool good for you but I wouldn't be going around waving photos from it, might as well just walk around and inform everyone how much each one cost you. Literally any big game on the face of North America is 10x more appealing to me.

Scoot

WKR
Could never shoot a mountain lion for sport. Especially one stuck up a tree by a pack of baying hounds. They are far too majestic to meet their end in such an unceremonious way. If one was killing my livestock, well that's another situation altogether.
I had sort of similar thoughts, right up until I went of a mountain lion hunt (got talked into it by a buddy). Throw your preconceived notions out the door- it's quite a ride! It was a downright amazing experience and the meat is as good as any I've ever had.

bpa556

FNG
High fence, foreign and ducks.

High fences exist (in my state, anyway) to contain introduced genetics and exotic species. Not my bag

There’s plenty to hunt here in the States. I’m not paying a fortune to go shoot exotic game when I can’t even bring the meat home

Ducks are easy to kill and don’t taste good (even the “clean” species). To some, duck hunting is a religion. I don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk