What hunting clothing for my wife?

I am trying to decide between sitka, prois, and kuiu.
I run sitka but don’t have experience with kuiu or prois. Looking for a early season pant and shirt, we will be hunting in 90 degree weather so as light as possible is what she will be needing.
obviously cheaper is ideal, but want her to be comfy with pants similar to the sitka ascent pants.
What does your ball and chain like?
Thanks guys.

stonewall

WKR
I just got my daughter some pants from dsg outerwear. They look pretty nice. Been meaning to post pics. I bought her the Ella pants… supposedly mid weight but they are quite warm

fb20 takes 20% off if you spend over 100 FYI

The shop I used to work at sold Prois. Never heard any good feed back from the women that used. Mostly not warm and waterproof pieces soaked through.

Thess87

WKR
My wife and I don’t wear just one brand but she seems to gravitate towards kryptek there vahalla line is there warm weather line and i like all the stuff that I have as well.

yeti14

Lil-Rokslider
My wife started out with sitka. Liked the pieces but didnt like the fit. Now wears first lite and is pretty happy with it.

I would do a solid color on the bottom from
Eddie Bauer or rei. That’s how I started. You can return to rei pretty easy if the fit doesn’t feel right. Same with boots with them. For a camo top, I echo what the others have said with UA and kryptek. I would look at kings camo as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLane330

Lil-Rokslider
My GF just researched this and ended up getting Kuiu and really likes the fit. She has a very athletic build. They seem well made with quality material. I personally like my Sitka, so no need to switch for me.

Dalen88

Lil-Rokslider
got my wife first lite stuff and she loves the fit, wears the womans version of the prana zions called the Halle Pant for warm weather

Summitdog

Lil-Rokslider
My wife has tried them all. Her preference is “Girls with Guns”, which is women owned, women designed, for the outdoors woman.

Scotty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She'll love the lightweight Polygeine Core Hoody w/ built-in face mask, especially if it's buggy.

MOOSEMANcrop.jpg