What if something that was 'actually' real bad happened?

I live life full bore, always have,,, always will.

Life was good to me today,,, and I only hope its the shame tomorrow when I wake up...

I can't change things,,, so I'll plug along on the path I'm on with the good friends,,, family and times that come my way... If not,,, then so be it...

There is nothing to fear since I've lived a good life,,, just past my mid years,,, at least I made it past 37...

200 years ago it was challenging to make it that far,,, at least for alot of folks,,, don't get me right or wrong,,, some folks lived past that age and beyond... koods to them...

Yuppers,,, i fear not the valley of rebels since I walked in those shoes,,, hard ships of tears many a times,,, small pleasures have been and gone... like blue skies one day,,, thunder dark the next... I aint a holly man since I live well I can,,, my supream bean excepts all... if not,,, then game over...

Maybe the old guy was right,,, if we at least tried to make a good life for our selves,,, helped out our brothers and sisters the best we could and can... they will stand there knowing we give it our all with the strengths and weakness of all humans before us and hopefully after...

A good life well worth the living...

Cheers from the North

I live life full bore, always have,,, always will.

Life was good to me today,,, and I only hope its the shame tomorrow when I wake up...

I can't change things,,, so I'll plug along on the path I'm on with the good friends,,, family and times that come my way... If not,,, then so be it...

There is nothing to fear since I've lived a good life,,, just past my mid years,,, at least I made it past 37...

200 years ago it was challenging to make it that far,,, at least for alot of folks,,, don't get me right or wrong,,, some folks lived past that age and beyond... koods to them...

Yuppers,,, i fear not the valley of rebels since I walked in those shoes,,, hard ships of tears many a times,,, small pleasures have been and gone... like blue skies one day,,, thunder dark the next... I aint a holly man since I live well I can,,, my supream bean excepts all... if not,,, then game over...

Maybe the old guy was right,,, if we at least tried to make a good life for our selves,,, helped out our brothers and sisters the best we could and can... they will stand there knowing we give it our all with the strengths and weakness of all humans before us and hopefully after...

A good life well worth the living...

Cheers from the North

Never met you before Don Parsons, but in the event of apocalypse I’m finding your ass and bartering for some of that good sh*it you’re on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
there is something weird going on in Italy. Just doesn’t make sense.

Very dense population? Just speculation on my part. Listening to the guy on Rogan he said a major difference with this is that you can have this, have zero symptoms, yet be very contagious. With some other viruses you get sick before you become contagious so people tend to not unknowingly spread the virus.

I feel we are on the cusp of two bad things “actually” happening. The first is the virus, that remains to be seen and it will be what it will be, not much anyone can do about it.

The real and bigger actual threat is the panic of the sheeple regardless of the reason. They stampeded the grocery store here yesterday simply because school cancellations were announced for a few weeks - just to buy stuff any person with common sense should have on hand already. What will occur if any real food or supply shortages occur? All it would take is the virus or the government to interrupt interstate supply chains for a short period of time which isn’t to unrealistic at this point.

I’m not planning to adjust my life too dramatically just yet, but fully prepared to make drastic changes at the first sign of a sheep stampede.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly lack of education is the biggest issue. Personally working in the medical field I’m not too worried about the disease itself.

However the group think/panic is more a irritation and inconvenience. It’s good to be prepared but I wouldn’t hedge my bets on the country going down in flames despite all the panic surrounding COVID 19.

Kentucky

WKR
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times createweak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I agree with this for sure.

they shut schools down here, shelves are empty at a few local stores,

I was working out of town 4 hours from my house.. shelves still full, schools still open.. wtf is going on?? I came home to 10lbs of pasta and 2 gallon of peanut butter, 500rd of 9mm, and a berkey water filter amongst other things, my wife went ham on s few things last week.. standard amounts of ice cream and tp..

The plans people come up with are wild..I don’t understand people that buy TP over food or water.

if Something actually catastrophic happens at least 50% of the people in this country will die in first 3 months.

squirrel

WKR
Enjoyed coffee over this subject many times with a 90 year old WWII vet Survivor of depression and the battle of britain (ball gunner on a B-17) hell of a guy for story telling. He was of the opinion that in about 2-3 months of the real bad stuff hitting that the general population would be much less and the temper of those remaining would be way higher. We both agreed that introducing a filter based on IQ would be most helpful, but unlikley.

jmez

WKR
Honestly lack of education is the biggest issue. Personally working in the medical field I’m not too worried about the disease itself.

However the group think/panic is more a irritation and inconvenience. It’s good to be prepared but I wouldn’t hedge my bets on the country going down in flames despite all the panic surrounding COVID 19.

Seems that of all the people I've talked to about the new "superbug." Those in the medical profession are the least worried.

Diesel

WKR
Years ago there was quite a lot of discussion on overpopulation. That topic is not even brought up now days. I have no explanation for that avoidance.

The high concentration of people is how these virus outbreaks spread so fast and far before it can be isolated. Especially with air travel moving people all over the world constantly. Just like deer overpopulating an area and disease sweeps through the herd and knocks the population back.

If a serious and lethal pandemic were to hit in a big way the cities would be the most vulnerable. If these cities were quarantined it would be near impossible to survive inside the quarantine. Even separation outside high population centers would be difficult due to the need for necessities and family movements, but obviously a much better survival rate.

Any high concentration of critters or humans is ripe for thinning.

I think all the infected should be put in an enclosure with a pack of wolves.
I mean they only eat the weak and sick.
Then whoever's left probably wont like wolves as much ether.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
My wife had her annual exam a few days ago and asked her doctor about our international vacation next week. Long story short the doc said it was fine to still travel and go. You just need to be extra careful about washing your hands, not getting in peoples faces, etc. That trip ended up being canceled though due to the amount of people attending the event. However, knowing a doctor isnt too worried has to mean something.

bozeman

WKR
Thinking this may be a ‘test’ to gage potential reaction to a truly lethal man made virus. China hates the US. This keeps their failing economy out of the news. I’d say be ready, just in case.

😉