What is a deer skull worth

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
It is a small time civil issue, not criminal, at least where I live. Also, if you care enough about the skull to try to get criminal charges filed on a guy for not answering his phone for a few days, maybe you should've taken it to someone reputable or maybe you should've done it yourself.

OP
Desk Jockey
It is a small time civil issue, not criminal, at least where I live. Also, if you care enough about the skull to try to get criminal charges filed on a guy for not answering his phone for a few days, maybe you should've taken it to someone reputable or maybe you should've done it yourself.
That’s an extremely helpful bit of advice there, my friend. Really solves my problems. Thanks so much. God bless.

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
That’s an extremely helpful bit of advice there, my friend. Really solves my problems. Thanks so much. God bless.
I didn't mean to come across as critical, but seriously, the dude who has you skull doesn't deserve a criminal charge. The cops have better things to do than chase your skull. Its not been very long. Everyone's schedule gets goofy during the holidays. Half the country has lost their mind lately. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt. If you saw your skull on Craigslist, that would be different a story.

Laramie

WKR
Unfortunately I learned my lesson the hard way. I had a couple of different things at a taxidermist who worked from home. A few locals said he was fairly inexpensive and did a good job. He skipped town and took everything with him. 25 or so guys lost their stuff. To my knowledge he hasn't ever turned up.

Lot off good advice above. I would stay calm and give the guy a bit more time. Showing up Saturday morning is a good idea. Good luck to you.