What is a Kimber Adirondack Stock Worth?

bmicek

WKR
What is a Kimber Adirondack stock worth (7mm-08 so a short action)? Can’t find any old listings of them. I like everything about it but this particular pattern doesn’t match up with my area. I know painting it is an option too but I figure if I’m gonna start putting money into it, I should consider something like an MPI stock.

8FD2524D-872E-4AC0-BA0B-13D11087EF95.jpeg

About a year ago Kimber would put a Montana stock on a Hunter model for $500, bedded. That’s the same stock as you have minus the soft touch camo that personally, I didn’t love either. That was for a new stock, so go from there maybe?

OP
B

bmicek

WKR
About a year ago Kimber would put a Montana stock on a Hunter model for $500, bedded. That’s the same stock as you have minus the soft touch camo that personally, I didn’t love either. That was for a new stock, so go from there maybe?
Thanks that’s a good price point to work from.

Wrench

WKR
I bought the soft touch optifade stock for $350 and it had been for sale a week or so.

Unckebob

WKR
My understanding is that Kimber Hunter owners like me cannot "upgrade" our stocks by buying one because we cannot get the metal trigger guard.

That probably limits resale value.