What is going on with Sitka ???

I ordered a few weeks ago and it was the same ship times as usual. On all the orders I’ve placed with them I get shipping notification and then a day or two later I see the transaction in my bank.

Hunt30

Lil-Rokslider
They’ve been fairly erratic with shipping times the last few months. Sometimes it ships next day, sometimes it takes 2 weeks. I’m guessing Covid had something to do with it.

OP
Brianc74

Brianc74

WKR
Well. I received my stuff this last Friday. After all the emails and phone messages left. Never received a corespondents back.

Glad we received or stuff. But we left for the hunt Thursday. We will look forward to using the stuff next season.

Decker9

WKR
I ordered from Canada on 10/30, had shipping confirmation on the 3rd. Still no charge on my visa for the products though which I find strange.

Something has been up for sure. Covid is been going on long enough for them to have a reliable working remote setup. We will just have to see how they are this spring.

Something is wrong IMO. I ordered and paid for a jacket on Oct. 18th and I still don't have my order, only a tracking number that says UPS has not yet received the package. I'm going to give them until Friday and since I can't get ahold at anyone at Sitka, guess I'll have my credit card company cancel the order.

TimeOnTarget

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered on 10/31 and had the stuff on my doorstep 11/9. Pretty typical of sitka shipping for me.

Interesting. FWIW I had some customer service interactions with first lite lately and they were on point. Less than 24-hours response to coms and shipping items in less than 48 hours.