What is going on with Sitka ???

Brianc74

WKR
So been trying to get ahold of Sitka Customer service since last wk. left messages and emails with no response as on this forum. Also sat on hold over an hr for three times then was hung up on. I see others are having the same issue on social media.

Does anybody know what is up?
I’m trying to find out about a order I placed of products in stock at time of web order.

Brian

Trial153

WKR
Placed an order a little over week ago, got the shipping confirmation last Friday and received it In NY this Tuesday. That quite a bit slower then normal. I know they have there CS reps working remotely

OP
Brianc74

Brianc74

WKR
I made an order on the Guide and outfitter system last week. I got the order confirmation directly after the order placement and have not heard anything since. I haven’t been billed either. We needed the stuff for this next week. I normally receive my stuff 3-4 days after an order is placed.

Brian

I called twice last week and sat on hold for 40 minutes the 2nd time before leaving a 2nd message, never heard back. Was on hold for about 2 hours this morning and finally got through so someone is there, just have to be persistent...unfortunately he just told me to send an email to customer service so it looks like I may still be waiting quite a while for a legitimate response. At least he thanked me for holding! :ROFLMAO:

jdwerther

FNG
Email them. I never get ahold of someone by calling. Betting their staff is working form home and email correspondence is more convenient.

Brendan

WKR
I'm in the same boat. Order placed Sunday, haven't heard a peep so far this week. Usually they're much faster.

TimeOnTarget

Lil-Rokslider
I sent an email awhile ago too. I never did hear back from them. Luckily my local retailer was able to take care of the issue in house.

OP
Brianc74

Brianc74

WKR
I don’t know. But I have not been billed for all the stuff yet. Seem others are having the same problems with Sitka.

My order before this 2 months ago. Shipped one day after my order date.
This is stupid. No returne email, phone call, nothing in a full week.

I know it’s not much ($1600) of a order.
I know others are canceling their orders and getting Kuiu

Last edited:
Probably some type of hipster, BHA, man bun, 6.5 CM, IPA, outdoor photographer, social media influencer conference/symposium going on, all personnel out of the office.

Well now I'm cleaning coffee off my my dash and windshield.... Thanks bayoublaster for a good morning laugh.

I placed an order online on 10/31and received it on 11/6. Pretty standard for my orders being processed and shipped to Idaho.

WRO

WKR
They just finished up there friends and family sale where everyone on the program could give 3 codes to others..

From talking to them, it went way better than expected..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SteepandDeep

Lil-Rokslider
I emailed them a fit/in stock question on 10/30 with no response as of yesterday so I went with FL. Ordered last night at 9pm and was shipped at 2pm today.
Sitka used to be pretty responsive in my experience.