What is it worth. Montana Wall Tent

Luked

WKR
My brother has a 14x17 Montana Wall Tent but no poles. He got it from a friend of his and was going to get the pole system but hes at the point hes thinking of getting rid of it.
would more than likely sell it locally here just because of its size but i have no clue what it is worth.
anyone have any ideas what this thing might be worth.

Stalker69

WKR
I have one of there lodge tents, I only use once a year. Used it three times and wondering the same question. It’s a great tent but big and heavy. We sleep six guys on cabelas bunk beds and have a lot of room left.

What it worth may depend on the condition. I have one I have been using for years. I had one I bought used that had some mold; I treated it and used it for several years but several years back, it was just about to come apart, so I tossed it. Shipping is expensive, so most purchase with an angle kit but no poles. If he has the angle kit, it will be worth more. If not, the purchaser will be looking at the cost of angle kits (last time I looked they went up in price significantly). I would all of this into consideration along with the cost new and price appropriately.

Stalker69

WKR
I have one of there lodge tents, I only use once a year. Used it three times and wondering the same question. It’s a great tent but big and heavy. We sleep six guys on cabelas bunk beds and have a lot of room left. I have there frame and every thing, has a floor.