What is my RX-3 worth

nebhunt

WKR
Going to the archery shop tomorrow and try out the VXR 31.5. If I decide to get it to replace my RX-3 what is my used bow worth? Curious on what others are seeing for prices

OR Archer

WKR
Depends on the dealer whether they will give you that on trade. That’s just the value of the bow.

I had one for sale on here and a couple other places for a month or so I ended up selling with a hamskea micro tune rest fast Eddie XL with a double pin and a 3 pin head and a 10 inch bee stinger and Cool Hand Luke string stop for 1100

Txhunter85

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately bows don't hold there value at all. My buddy is looking to buy an RX3 right now so I've been looking on archery talk, here, and Texas bowhunter. Seems like $900 is the going rate on a used one. You are starting to see new ones pop up for around $1100 here and there. And once the RX4's really hit the shelves in full force the price for closeout new RX3's will probably be around $9-$1000. Hit me up if you want to sell it though, he is needing #2 cams.

OP
N

nebhunt

WKR
Thanks for all of the information. I will be posting up my for sale add tomorrow on my Rx3. Have get the pictures taken and specs put up.