What is the most comfortable backpack you have ever worn?

bozeman

WKR
My Seek Outside has been great; however the K3 I just got is VERY comfy and I am putting it thru it’s paces. It may overtake the SO. The SG X-Curve did NOT fit me well. To each his own......

Kuiu Pro LT 7000. It almost feels like it is an extension of my body it fits so well. I love the little rubber dots on the lumbar pad, it seems to weld it right to the perfect spot on my lower back. I still can't get over how light it is.

rclouse79

WKR
Many will dismiss the unicorn 8400 because it is too bulky, but it actually straps down super sleek when I want to run it in daypack mode. The load lifters are super functional, and there is actual unicorn tail woven into the shoulder straps to eliminate chafing.

Attachments

• F896F60B-5703-43FA-9886-C422FD8CDC35.jpeg
    F896F60B-5703-43FA-9886-C422FD8CDC35.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 85
Everyone’s bodies are so different it’s interesting to see what people think are the most comfortable packs. I ran a badlands 2200 for a few years till I packed out a mule deer with it and it was so seriously uncomfortable that I sold it within the following week. The next year I bought a kifaru and have been very pleased since.

tdot

WKR
Pure comfort for any pack, it's my Mammut 40l Avalanche airbag. Pack it with 15 pounds of avy gear, day gear and food and I forget about it until it comes off at transitions. Put a Blacktail hind quarter in it and it would suck.

Hunting packs it is my Seek Outside Revolution. Whether empty or 100+ pounds, it's the most comfortable load carrying pack I've ever used.

Jauwater

WKR
Hill People Gear Umlindi is probably the most comfortable shoulder carry pack I've ever used. Their H harness, and the way the pack attaches to the harness the pack just kinda drapes over your back.

The most comfortable pack I've ever used, that requires the use of a belt, would be one of Hill People Gear Ute, or Decker frame. Both have same chassis. These are difficult packs to get fitted just right, but if you take the time to bend the stays to your back, and adjust the harness properly these are hard packs to beat when paired with the Prairie Belt.

I also have to say the Seek Outside frame is really comfortable as well.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

blgoode

Lil-Rokslider
Seekoutside Evolution frame with the 2nd generation full wrap belt. Nothing rides the same way that does for me.

Mudd Foot

WKR
Another vote for Seek Revolution. The belt doesn’t slide like the fixed lumbar pad frames. This was a game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
I have the original SG frame and have used a Mystery Ranch frame....IDK Never had comfort issues with either. I've hauled dozens of animals out with my old SG frame including full boned out mature muley bucks with heads and all my gear....It is what it is.

So far, my Hoodlum. Love it! Could quite possibly be the last pack I ever buy! Accept one thing. I have a Duplex UL that needs a bag. Or a home;)

WAKAN

FNG
Had a MR but it slid down my hips with meat loads. Tried Kirafu and exo, but SG xcurve seems to fit me best. Like others have mentioned trying them all will find the best fit for your body type. I

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I have to say my Sitka Flash 32 fits me like a glove and stays planted on my Hips. Im now trying out the Hill People Gear Pack Decker pack system. I own Stone Glaciers as well but the only one that has not slipped on me so far is the Sitka. Was thinking about trying out the Mountain Hauler but giving the HPG Decker setup a shot.

22lr

WKR
The Osprey Atmos 65 is by far the most comfortable pack I've worn. It starts to get stressed at about 40 pounds. But, for loads under that, it really is great. I wouldn't want to put an elk quarter in it. But, for most "normal" backpacking demands, the Atmos will comfortably get the job done.

100% ditto for me. The Atmos is hand down, not even close, my favorite sub 50lb hiking pack. But for hunting purposes and hauling, I can't say enough good things about my Stone Glacier. The Osprey just shines with all that back venting, really helps me with all the back sweat. The vents in the pack straps also seem to help.

Now if someone could rip off the Osprey ventilation system on a hunting style pack... hmmm...

Werty

WKR
My mystery ranch Metcalf has not given me any reason to sell it. I've pack out a mature muley buck quartered one trip, and 1/4 of an elk 3 miles out. Like someone said above, a fully loaded pack is not fun.