What is the most comfortable backpack you have ever worn?

The SG X-CURVE is comfortable. However I may give the edge to the SO Revolution Frame. That was ridiculously comfortable.

LooknWalk

FNG
So far the most comfortable pack I've worn is the Kuiu Pro 3600. But that's subject to change until I find THE pack...

EXO seems to be the most comfortable to me in hunting mode.... time will tell, but the duplex lite may be more comfortable with heavy loads, but again, my EXO is great hauling a heavy load too. i have been through a pile of packs the past few years, but of them all, EXO stands out as the most comfortable.

the duplex lite is comfortable as well, it just feels a little more "substantial" which isn't a bad thing, especially walking out heavy

mlgc20

WKR
The Osprey Atmos 65 is by far the most comfortable pack I've worn. It starts to get stressed at about 40 pounds. But, for loads under that, it really is great. I wouldn't want to put an elk quarter in it. But, for most "normal" backpacking demands, the Atmos will comfortably get the job done.

Zappaman

WKR
My 25 yr old Jansport soft pack (with the back support inserts) has hauled up to 115 lbs of elk meat MANY times (18-20 cow elk worth between me and my buddy since 1997). I also use it for deep-in deer hunts where I hunt solo and don't have a close road to drag out to.

I sew it up every few years when it tears or need mending. I usually start any solo hunt on public land with an empty pack (* except a few beers for after the kill) and sharp knife ;) Hell of a pck for the $15 I paid for it at the Jansport outlet back in the day.

I have a Sitka Pack that is really comfortable, just moved so I can't find it and I can't remember the model