What is you hunting suppressor?

California is a trash can with people living in it . PS I live in WA its next inline
Yup, the only thing good about where I live anymore is that it is Dec. 2 and in the mid 70s like it is pretty much year round. The trade off is not worth it anymore though. It was a decent place growing up but is now circling the drain faster than ever… such a beautiful trash can, such a waste.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
I have a a full nelson. Great can, but for a lightweight rig, not ideal. I’m currently looking for something lighter and shorter. Likely tbac dominus. Mine is awesome, and would be better if i had a bigger gun, 30 cal magnum of sorts. But for a 7 saum, it’s a bit much for hunting. For the range, it’s glorious
I’m using a Dominus CB on my 7 SAUM hunting rig. I think it’s glorious there, too!

Solby

FNG
Hunting and shooting suppressed is awesome. Used my gunwerks 6 on my .300 wm this year and shot a bull and he seemed to have no idea what was going on or what to do until he was ready to tip over. Can't encourage folks enough to get the paperwork going.

For a straight hunting suppressor, it is hard to beat the SilencerCo Harvester. Easier on the wallet that most, and it is super light and suppresses well.

Check out the new Liberty Precision Anthem-S. It was just reviewed over on pewscience and did amazing as a shorter than 7" can.

bluumoon

WKR
Have a JK armament modular can in jail. Recommended by @Formidilosus when they were still form 1. I got caught in the middle of the form 1 mess and they took care of me. For anyone looking they have 15% off and will also pay your $200 tax stamp through the end of the month.

I currently own a SiCo Omega 300 and have been pleased. However, I shot a PRS match this weekend and two folks in my squad were using TBAC cans. One being the .338 can and one the TBACU7. I was blown away with how quiet their cans were. I'm now looking into a TBAC Dominus because, as far as I understand, it is the same diameter as the .338 can and as long as the TBAC 7 - only quieter.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
I currently own a SiCo Omega 300 and have been pleased. However, I shot a PRS match this weekend and two folks in my squad were using TBAC cans. One being the .338 can and one the TBACU7. I was blown away with how quiet their cans were. I'm now looking into a TBAC Dominus because, as far as I understand, it is the same diameter as the .338 can and as long as the TBAC 7 - only quieter.

If you think the TBAC was quite, listen to a CGS Hyperion or Hyperion K. Best cans on the market and I do not say that lightly.

If you think the TBAC was quite, listen to a CGS Hyperion or Hyperion K. Best cans on the market and I do not say that lightly.
I appreciate the heads up. Are you primarily using the Hyperion or Hyperion K?

The Hyperion gets kick ass reviews on PewScience, but seems awfully long to me. On the other hand the Hyperion-K seems more practical for hunting (length-wise), but, according to the same data doesn't suppress as well as the Omega 300 I currently own. I haven't heard either in real life.

Any and all pics welcome. I've seen how dirty you let your guns get and I want to see the cans now 🤌🤌

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
I appreciate the heads up. Are you primarily using the Hyperion or Hyperion K?

The Hyperion gets kick ass reviews on PewScience, but seems awfully long to me. On the other hand the Hyperion-K seems more practical for hunting (length-wise), but, according to the same data doesn't suppress as well as the Omega 300 I currently own. I haven't heard either in real life.

The K is what I use the most on bolt guns. It’s tone is fantastic and suppression is quite good. If the length can be dealt with, the full length Hyperion is silly.

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
Just picked up my AB Raptor today after 13.5 months of waiting. Will have to get to the range to try it out soon.