What is you hunting suppressor?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I just realized that my banish 30 is at 8 months today. What the hell. When I got my nomad ti it was like 5 months.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
I just realized that my banish 30 is at 8 months today. What the hell. When I got my nomad ti it was like 5 months.
How do you like that Banish? Silencer Central has those in stock...do you run it at 7 or 9 inches?

My Sig SRD762 is heavy at 15.5 oz, so I am liking the sound of the 10oz/7inch configuration

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
How do you like that Banish? Silencer Central has those in stock...do you run it at 7 or 9 inches?

My Sig SRD762 is heavy at 15.5 oz, so I am liking the sound of the 10oz/7inch configuration

I’m still waiting for mine. My friend has one though and I really like it, that’s why I ended up ordering one. He uses it in the 7” configuration. It’s light, repeatable and I think it’s really nice.

I just dont understand the wait times!!??

There's nothing to understand other than volume of applications and only a few people to process them. Perhaps they make it intentionally painful. I don't know.

I've given up on worrying about it. I put stuff in, wait for it to come back. Usually get antsy about 10 months in. I've had them take over a year and some take less.

As for my hunting suppressors? Favorite is a SiCo Harvester. Smallest is a Nomad Ti and cheapest is a Gemtech tracker. They all work well though I think the harvester is the most effective.

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
I just dont understand the wait times!!??
I think I have ten or so suppressors plus various other stamps for SBRs and SBSs. I have gotten them back in as few as 3 months and as long as a year. It ebbs and flows depending on how much stuff people are buying. The government is not in a hurry, and they have no inventive to move fast.

I really like my Harvester 300 as a hunting can. I have a Tracker in jail. My check was cashed February 24. Still waiting.

Suppressor testing info

danimalrx

FNG
I have a a full nelson. Great can, but for a lightweight rig, not ideal. I’m currently looking for something lighter and shorter. Likely tbac dominus. Mine is awesome, and would be better if i had a bigger gun, 30 cal magnum of sorts. But for a 7 saum, it’s a bit much for hunting. For the range, it’s glorious

ET8300

FNG
Surefire 300 sps for my gas guns. Looking at the CGS Hyperion for my next purchase. This will be used on my Seekins PH2 6.5 PRC.

cmahoney

WKR
Nope, hell they make us do an instant background check for ammo now too. Can’t wait to someday leave for free America…

Silencers are dangerous death devices, just like toilets that flush the first time and small gasoline engines. Your fortunate to have a full time legislature keeping you safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk