What is your dream hunt, if?

wallows

FNG
Ok everyone, I am set to retire in 2 years, I have saved every bit of leave possible that I will sell back when I say goodbye.
That adds up to 63,000 dollars! If you could take ONE guided hunt, not wanting to spend anywhere near that amount for a
single hunt, what would it be? Numerous hunts over a few years? Dream big!!

Mckinnon

WKR
I would do a sheep hunt, probably a stone since thats the most expensive. Then a caribou, moose, and dall hunt in AK.

Don't knock Africa until you try it. If nothing else, it's a great place for your wife or significant other to join you and participate in your hunting hobby:)

Dream hunts: AK sheep, Yukon moose, AK grizzly, Austrian chamios, Africa: leopard and cape buffalo.

Jon Boy

WKR
An elk/mule deer/sheep/moose combo, back country horse back etc in BC if such a thing exists. I'd take 6 weeks to do it starting in mid september and going till the beginning of november.

tstowater

WKR
I would do a sheep hunt, probably a stone since thats the most expensive. Then a caribou, moose, and dall hunt in AK.

Desert sheep hunts are more expensive than Stones. That much cash won't get the Montana governor's bighorn tag. I would do a multi-species Northern BC hunt. Schedule at least 30 days for Stone, griz, caribou, elk, goat, etc. If I had any money left, I would go to New Zealand for tahr, chamois and whatever else I could get with the leftover $$. Both would be extremely beautiful hunts. If you are married, take the spouse (or significant other) along to New Zealand.

shanevg

WKR
Desert sheep hunts are more expensive than Stones. That much cash won't get the Montana governor's bighorn tag. I would do a multi-species Northern BC hunt. Schedule at least 30 days for Stone, griz, caribou, elk, goat, etc. If I had any money left, I would go to New Zealand for tahr, chamois and whatever else I could get with the leftover $$. Both would be extremely beautiful hunts. If you are married, take the spouse (or significant other) along to New Zealand.

I second the northern BC hunt. What a blast!