What is your favorite game camera?

thefever

FNG
We've run the cheapo to the expensive Stealth Cams. The cheapos are total crap in triggering all then time when nothing is there, bad quality. The expensive ones are fantastic. But the new Brownings....Woah! Amazing HD pics and vid and that's what we're going with going forward.

NomadHunter603

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had good luck with my Moultries. I usually only buy them if they’re on sale though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizbang07

FNG
Browning Strikeforce 850 is what I've been running for two years and I've had zero issues. I've had three stealth cameras go rogue on me (take pictures randomly). I have 14 of the Browning cameras and love them!

blue62

FNG
Check out Exodus trail cameras. Direct to consumer so you get a better price. Quality is very good. They have the best warranty, 5 year, no b.s warranty. It breaks, you send it in and they get you a new one no questions asked. Also have theft warranty. If someone steals your camera, you can buy a new one for 50% off the original price.
Have you had good luck with Exodus? I have had nothing but trouble with my two renders.