What is your favorite part so far?

cmeier117

WKR
So what is everyone liking about the forum/website the most so far?

1.) I Like the videos that were posted. For some reason I like video reviews or just talking about hunting on videos.

2.) I like reading the articles from the staff on the ways they hunt to the gear they use.

3.) I like comparison reviews, like the one Aron did on the ST and Akto.

Keep up the good work. What other things are all of you liking so far?

IAHNTR

WKR
I know very little about this type of hunting, but am trying to plan a DIY elk hunt in 2 years and am being a sponge and learning everything I can. This forum is great b/c everyone has something useful to share. Some other forums I'm on are going down the crapper.

BTW I love the videos as well. Keep up the reviews - they are very helpful for someone like me who has to buy most of my gear sight unseen.

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
Love it all!
Very informative, and especially the staffs involvement!

Keep it up guys, you are doing great!

7mag.

WKR
I've never done a backpack wilderness hunt before. I've done a few wilderness drop camps, but, this year will be my first backpack hunt. The first of many, hopefully. This site is exactly the kind of site that gets my blood pumping.

B

bearguide

i like to get new info on new equipment with out having to try it all out my self

BuckSnort

WKR
The picture of Rebecca washing her hair in the frozen creek...lol .. kidding... bearguide, please don't gut shoot me for that comment :)

All joking aside I like the fact that it's geared toward the backcountry....