What is your new year hunting goal?

Spring turkey to start. September Colorado elk then whitetail. A little squirrel thrown in as well. Hoping the new pup is ready for pheasants by this Fall too.
Get my 10 year old daughter out as much as possible!

BHakeneis

FNG
Starting to plan an Elk hunt out west. Been doing tons of research on where its best to hunt. Been whitetail hunting for years and never had money for an Elk hunt. Going to be the first one!

Holtc12

FNG
Making our first outta state hunt this year as well as our first backpacking hunt in the same trip. And drawing one of those damn Washington spring bear tags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimb03

FNG
Just to be out in the field as much as possible. If I happen to bag what I am after, that’s just a bonus.

1. Have a fun and safe trip to Kodiak and shoot some blacktail.
2. Kill a 3.5 yr old (or older) buck on public land in my home state.
3. Kill a deer with my recurve.
4. Take my daughters hunting.
5. Kill the NC "grand slam" in one year. Turkey, whitetail, black bear and hog.

This year I'm taking my 6-year-old on a 3-day deer hunt, and I'll have to be in great shape to carry the extra gear, double bonus.

b-Rant

FNG
Continue spot and stalk archery mulie streak, shoot my first archery bull elk.

as.ks.ak

WKR
Shoot a black or brown bear with my bow hopefully this spring as opposed to the fall.

Then a walk in for sheep in August with my new rifle, and a good buddy. Maybe one of those gorgeous Brooks range grizzlies will wander out in front of me.

Get one of my buddies his first goat.

And my biggest goal is to get a goat with my bow. I’ve never killed an animal with a bow and recently started shooting my new to me bow. So being able to accomplish that would be very fulfilling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tttoadman

WKR
To not be a selfish prick and spend all my time and money hunting. The last few years have been really over the top.
My goals this year:
1. Go on vacation in Hawaii and not look at Rokslide the entire time.
2. Get going on restoring my Wife's 67 Mustang so we can enjoy it before we die.
3. Hunt just the Blacktail and Cascade elk OTC this year, and not overdo it.

Stuie88

FNG
I've been half working on getting a sambar DIY in public land for years, this year I'm putting in the effort properly and I'm gonna get that public land deer.

My kids love to camp and fish and the goal is to get them hunting this year too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk