What is your new year hunting goal?

Harvest my first bull but more importantly enjoy the experience of a back country archery elk hunt for the first time.

Harvest my first coues deer! Heading down south in November. I'm from ND so it will be a whole new world down in Az!

Nick87

Lil-Rokslider
Take my nephew on his first hunt western hunt and introduce someone new to hunting.

qacwac

FNG
First turkey would be nice, but would really like to get my first deer this year. I've got a 2 young kids so nothing big for me yet, but I would like to progress as a hunter and archer to move me towards the long term goal of taking an elk with a bow.

alpinej7

Lil-Rokslider
I'm planning/hoping to go on my first draw deer hunt this fall and take along my son for his mentored youth hunt....can't wait.
Begin researching a sheep hunt in AK.

b-Rant

FNG
Check out Prolo and or PRP therapy, absolute game changer for my old hockey and wake boarding injuries. When chiro, acupuncture and various other methods become just temporary, Prolo got me back to normal.

jmcd22

WKR
I always have the same goals...draw a tag and have an opportunity at a good animal. I still have those goals this year but what I am really focused on is my fitness so I can carry more of the load so my dad can lighten his. I also want to try and be stress free when it comes to time and money spent on hunting. I always worry about those two things rather than just going and enjoying the time with my dad. He only has so many seasons left and I want to enjoy every second of them rather than sweating the little things.

Enjoy my once in a lifetime hunt in South Africa with my pops and brother. The cherry on top would be taking a Kudu via spot and stalk archery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you hoping to achieve in the new years hunting seasons?

I am hoping to burn my CO elk points and harvest my first mature bull. Then there are the long shots like OIL in UT and a good tag in NV or AZ.

Good hunting to all the members on this great site.
A first Bull with Idaho OTC at 52 😬

nortac

FNG
Change up on a few caliber kidos.....270WSM out....280AI in...........243 out....6.5 almost in...
Then develop loads...Then make things bleed.....Then brag on the kidos a bit.....then start over again. Ugh!

jb1842

FNG
A friend of mine also had a bad back, a chiropractor help him and he is feeling better, he does a lot of physical therapy.

Chiropractor didn't help me. Had surgery right before Christmas. PT has been a mixed bag. Getting a consult for a spinal cord simulator in a few weeks. Hopefully that will fix things.