What It Takes To Be A Successful Hunter, By Jim Carr

For the first time in a while, you have a god and have a lot of focus. Analyze first and then at a later time and analysis tools your style or search for what you want to search. In the container, everything with him keeps track of what he needs. I think it is the best way to preserve your tail so that you can maintain and keep them healthy and your tails you can keep and keep them. keep tall tents with you so you can rest and sleep well.

rtrevor

FNG
I just read @Jim Carr article. What a great read from a great hunter and scout. Jim scouted for me last year, and I am ashamed to say that I was part of the group that convinced ourselves to leave the area Jim scouted because of the snow. Jim is scouting a new area for us this year, and we will most definitely be sticking to his plan... snow or no snow. Thanks Jim.

GusBuss

FNG
Great Article. all excellent points and i can relate to a few. Missing family is a hard one for me. The spot ADHD is also an issue. leaving a bull to check another spot and not finding the bull when you come back to the original.

logem

FNG
Awesome article. Darn it. I guess I need to get into better physical condition. It's hard for me when hiking 2 -3 miles with relatively little elevation change at 7000 ft elevation. (I live in northern New Mexico)