What Kifaru Frame?

Guys looking for some advice on what Kifaru frame just for meat hauling. Older/Newer models. I m gonna be using my new scout for all my day hunts. Just need a frame for Packing out meat. So far I have tried all the cheaper frame options. Kelty Cache, SJK frame , F1 mainframe, Cabelas Freighter.......

Was gonna just go with a duplex and cargo net .....

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
OP
marshland_max
Maybe a tactical frame or an old hunter frame with a cargo net or cargo panel.
Yup, I was thinking very similar along those lines. Looks like the tactical is available. I was also rolling around a HPG Decker. I have had good luck with their products as well.

Vandal 44

WKR
What has already ready been said either the Tactical Frame (this is what I use) or an older Duplex frame. The problem with the older Kifaru frames is I some thing goes breakers or tears you may not be able to get replacement parts. I just ran into this issue with my old tactical frame. I want to get newer shoulder straps but Kifaru said that the newer shoulder harnesses would not work with my old frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decker9

WKR
X a few, on the Hunter or tac. Seems to be a couple versions of the newest frame, I experienced a broken top cross brace (arrow shaft) in my duplex light, it’s now a questionable frame imo. No experience with the tactical, but the first gen and Hunter frames have both served me will with a cargo panel.