What kifaru gear are you waiting on?

Lawnboi

WKR
Waiting is hard, the kifaru bug bit me about 6 months ago and it seems like iv had orders waiting ever since.

So what are you waiting on?

Im waiting for

A paratarp and annex, and a doobie, and theres a good possibility that ill make another order for a few pockets and a stuffsac in the near future.

Last edited:
2 Medium white ultralight pullouts
1 small White ultralight pullout
2 Meat Baggies
1 Multicam medium belt pouch

I might add another long pocket/claymore/backpouch.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am debating the purchase of another organizer for my mobile office i.e. Mollex. I will own an 8 man sometime in the future but for the time being I have to wait. It will all happen though.

JG358

WKR
DT1 bag, EMR frame,Cargo panel, couple pull outs, 8 man tipi, large stove, gun bearer. Probably order a couple slick bags, couple doobies, and a super tarp with annex next week.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a T1, cargo panel for my long hunter frame and a whole bunch of pockets coming, not sure how they are keeping up on all these orders.

Mel's Blog on the Kifaru forums had an announcement that they weren't going to be able to do any custom orders alltogether. Essentially just plain too busy selling a good product.

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
DT1 bag, EMR frame,Cargo panel, couple pull outs, 8 man tipi, large stove, gun bearer. Probably order a couple slick bags, couple doobies, and a super tarp with annex next week.

Holy man! you went nuts!

One day i will get a 6man or sawtooth, and medium stove, and a t3 or dt3 w/ cargo pannel. But it will be another year before i venture down that road. Shoot id like a ku 5200 too

I think a 6man w/ stove would be a pretty sweet setup for icefishing, and 2 people hunting, backpacking and scouting.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
I have a KU 3700 with Long Pockets on order. Also, I am waiting for a Multi-Cam T2 I have bought from another forum member and lastly a Duplex MMR Frame bought from a private party also this week. Going for broke I am.

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
my doobie should be shipping this week, cant wait to get it and try it out as a sleeping bag in the back yard while its still cool enough out for it to be worth it.

Soutie

FNG
Waiting on 8 man and large stove.... received T2 about a month ago, great pack for the way I go....love Kifaru... My 'problem' with Kifaru started about 12 years ago with a modified Spike Camp pack...it took this long to find the right hunting pack for me..the T2.