What knife does everyone carry?

FLAK

WKR
Got some Hi Rollers up in here. Right now I'm carrying a 15$ Remington Folder.
Other than that, I carry Case, Gerber, Buck, and a small Frost Cutlery.

I use a Marbles that my dad bought for me at the factory in the UP. That knife has gutted a pile of game and has much sentimental value. Sometimes I think about using a different knife so I don't risk losing it. But I can never leave it at home.

Walking Birds

Lil-Rokslider
My new EDC is a CRKT "Hootenanny". I'm not a huge fan of the clip they used on it, but the knife itself is great.

For huntin I like an orange handled Outdoor Edge razor knife (3.5"), with a Gerber Vital for backup/detail work

Wingshooter

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using knives from the Pathfinder Knife Shop for a few years They are heavily built knives that I believe I will hand down to a grandson someday as long as I don't lose it. They are handcrafted in the U.S.A. hard not to like that most of them retail around 120$ without a sheath.

CHWine

Lil-Rokslider
After all the talk about benchmade I went to Sportsmans Warehouse with money in pocket. I also cruised the aisles to see how many knives were made in China and other places. Gerber, Outdoor Edge, Havalon and Old Timer to name some. I've been thinking my 2.7" bladed Kershaw isn't quite enough. As a belt clip knife I found the benchmades just to big and thick for every day carry. I love my hunting knives in my pack but am never without a pocket knife in my daily travels.

My daily carry rotates between a Magpul Rigger (first release) and Winkler F1 flipper. In the backcountry it’s a Winkler Field Knife for camp use and Kestrel Ovis hunter for game.

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
Zero Tolerance 0452CF - I've had it for almost a year and love it. It's a little longer than most of the knives I've carried every day but it's light so it doesn't feel like a brick in the corner of my pocket. I've carried a BUCK 347 Vantage Pro (S30V steel) for years and it is now my back up to the ZT. I swapped back for a day and went back to the ZT it's longer but carries easier. More for less? You decide. I like both. I think ZT is definitely on my radar for good now.

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
FOI9b4n.jpg

I rotate between several... PM2, Mini Grip, WE Deacon, Microtech UTX-85

Lately most pocket time has been a custom CRK Inkosi with a spydie hole drilled in - beast of a knife

Also have a newish (to me) Olamic Wayfarer 247 that's gonna see some more pocket time
Bench made altitude

mcseal2

WKR
I also really like that ZT452. It went to AK with me and has been carried most days and all hunting days since. I carry it instead of a fixed blade for work a lot anymore.

One good wife....many nice knives. Variety without the hassle!

I just bought a Benchmade Proper today. Not sexy, but superb blade for what I do and need.